Liar 2 Liar 2

Proud of you guys...

Well, as a fellow Armenian I know how this story ends up ;)
But I think it's a great thing you guys are doing. I've enjoyed all the flashes you guys have made, and I'm sure I'll continue to do so!

a day in english class a day in english class

Jesus christ...

Are you fucking distrubed? What were you thinking when you made this or even considering it to sumbit to NG?

Fucking sadisticly disturbed fuck...

Brimock responds:

Jesus Christ loves all his little children of the world, disturbed or not, n disturbed is a great band

LOTR Parody: SE p1 LOTR Parody: SE p1

As good a Legendary Frog's :)

Good job man, can't wait for the next one... also the part with Denethor was funny in a disturbing way. LOL! Oh ye, what's the name of the Song on the main menu (agreeing with OMFGZERGRUSH)

There she is!!! There she is!!!

I gave me smile... and jut not an ordinary smile. Kinda made my day better.

Great job... now I'm going to watch it again.

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Great job!

Man this was awesome!
I really enjoyed the darkside tune, and in my opinion the lightside tune was a bit stupid.
But the flash was awesome, made the music even better with it compared to the old version. Can you ask the dude that wrote the song to add a whole darkside which would last a whole minute? Because that would be so awesome.

It's the darkside!
You are correct!

- DVine

Pencilmation #1 Pencilmation #1

Very unique and stylish!

This was a great flash, seriously it's probably one of the best out there. All those punks who say there isn't enough violence or graphics please stab yourself, the graphics and the non-violence make this very unique. Actually all the things add up making this a great animation.
Personally, I didn't want this to end, it was funny and cute :P. I loved the part when he gets the hair, makes me laugh each time :D.

I'd love to see another one please... or my... hunger.... for... blood.... urghhhh.

Anyway excellent job, and be proud that you have created something this original and cool.

- Dvine